ELECTRIC VEHICLES AND SMART CHARGING MARKET
- Discover opportunities for cooperation between The Netherlands and Western France through a webinar and 1:1 matchmaking meetings -
This event is organized only for Dutch and French key players from Bretagne and Pays de la Loire in the e-mobility, smart charging sector.
On February 2nd, attend the Webinar in the morning (09.30 - 11.00 am), followed by matchmaking meetings (11.00 am - 06.00 pm). The matchmaking meetings are planned on your own initiative.
Discover inspiring concrete projects put in place in both countries, exchange around best practices and discuss with all attendees.
Take this opportunity to establish future cooperation, mainly regarding the following 2 topics:
- Electric charging stations
- Stationary storage and batteries
- Electric charging station
- Reversible charging terminal
- Multiterminal charging
- Smart charging
- Smart grids
- Smart energies
- Renewable energies
- Electric vehicles
- V2G, V2H
- Electric mobility
- Flexibility, management of power supply
- Energy Data management
- Find experts to discuss new technology and innovative solutions in France and the Netherlands
- Find qualified business partners during effective 1:1 matchmaking meetings
- Deepen your know-how and existing contacts
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to all participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The goal is to get to know each other, discover and exchange around the best practices in both countries. The program will entirely take place online. A more detailed preliminary program can be found at: AGENDA.
Deadline for registration: January 31st, 2021
This event is a collaboration between the Dutch organization Rai Automotive Industry NL, and the French organization SMILE (Smart Ideas to Link Energy) and the pole ID4Car, in collaboration with the Embassy of the Netherlands in Paris, NBSO (Netherlands Business Support Office) in Nantes and Enterprise Europe Network.